In the following, we inform you about types, scopes and purposes of personal data we collect and process on this website.
When you access our website, some data is automatically collected and used. Due to the nature of the Internet, this data is inevitably processed on a number of servers until your request reaches our web server. Therefore, collection and use is also possible in "third countries" (e.g. the USA). Our company has no influence on this process. Apart from these technical constraints, the provider of this website does not transmit any personal data to countries outside the EU Data Protection Directive.
In case you have any questions about data protection, please contact us at any time at email@example.com. More contact details can be found in our imprint.
You can use these contact details at any time to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access by the data subject
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object
- Right to transfer data
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Retrieval of Information From the Website
The following data is collected and used in your interest for the delivery of web pages and stored in the form of log files for a limited period of time in order to analyse any technical problems:
- Date and time: Based on this type of data, we can find out the time of a incident and use it, e.g., to localise a technical problem.
- IP Address: The collection of the IP address is necessary for the web server to send the requested data to you.
- Requested Data: What file are you requesting? In which subdirectory is it located?
- The port through which you are requesting the data: This information is sent automatically by your browser. You will receive the requested web page via this port.
- Referring Website: Some browsers also send the URL of the previously visited web page with each request.
- Name of the browser you are using to surf the Internet: This information is sent automatically by your browser. Your browser may also send other information, e.g., about installed programs. We don’t have any influence on this.
- Status of Retrieval: This type of data tells us whether the requested website exists and could be successfully delivered to you.
- Miscellaneous: For the sake of completeness, it should be mentioned that your browser may send additional data to our web server (screen resolution, plug-ins, etc.). Naturally, we don’t have any influence on this.
The data described above is stored for fractions of a second in the main memory of our web servers. This process is technically necessary to make a website available, so we have a "legitimate interest" for this in the sense of Article 6 (1f) GDPR. In addition, the above-mentioned data are stored for a limited time in the form of log files, in order to be able to analyse any technical problems. Depending on the type of log file, we store these data for 7 to 30 days. These log files are also important to prove criminal conduct to law enforcement agencies. In this respect, we also have a "legitimate interest" in the sense of Article 6 (1f) GDPR.
The web servers are located in Germany.
Provision of Contact Details
On the “Contact” page, you have the option of providing your name, the name of your company, your e-mail address, your telephone number and a desired date in order to ask us to contact you. This data is not stored permanently on our web servers, however, it is subject to the same processes as described above. The data is used to generate an e-mail to our office.